
I have heard rumors that when it gets cold in New York the dogs in the city start wearing shoes. Well I am here today to inform the public that this rumor is entirely true. On Friday I was on my way to work and it was a little cold and a little rainy. As I came around a corner I looked down to see a fluffy white dog wearing little shoe and to make matters worse he had a yellow rain slicker on. It was a site to see. He
truly looked
embarrassed.
I also learned on Friday that when New York has windy or stormy weather you can feel it on the 29
th floor of a
high rise building. We were
rockin and
rollin up here. The walls make weird popping and
creaking noised and if you sit real still you can feel the building move. It is a pretty
bazaar feeling.
2 comments:
Hi Whit!! I am so stoked I found your blog. I will add it to mine and check it often (cause I am weird like that). How is NYC? We lived there for a couple months and loved it, although we lived the nice life with free, corporate housing. What are you doing there?
Ryan and Whit i tried to leave a comment earlier but I forgot my password so I had to set up a new acct. I love the poodle with pink shoes. Only in NY. How is school going? Things her are good K2 and Gay are fine. Work is crazy. Whit how are things in the financial dist? Any hot stock tips please pass along. Love you guy.Rod
Post a Comment