Monday, August 13, 2007

Almost a month later

I am sorry it has been almost a month since I have written. It has been a busy few weeks. A few of the things we did were: a day at the beach, fondue dinner at a restaurant call Dipped, work summer outing in Chatham NY, Ryan worked a part time job for three weeks, dinner at Daniel with my Aunt Vicki and Laurel, drinks at the Peninsula Hotel rooftop for my coworkers birthday (can I get a Sprite please ), and flying to Utah to try and help my Grandma and Grandpa. My Grandfather has Parkinson disease and about a month ago my Grandparents had travels to Logan Utah for a family reunion. While they were there my grandpa feel and broke two vertebrae in his neck. He had been in the ICU for three weeks. The doctors were not sure how much he could take so we went to see him help my Grandma. It has been an emotional rollercoaster and it is hard to see him going through this but he is amazing and I was so happy we went. They finally got him home to California last week but he still has a long road of recovery ahead of him. I am going to give more details about the past month with pictures.

No comments: