Monday, November 10, 2008

2 weeks ago

I know that I am way behind on our life so I am setting a goal for this week to get all caught up. I still need to write part three of our grand move but unfortunately I am at work and all the pictures are on my home computer (sorry Joelle). So I though I would tell you what we did two weeks ago and then I will post Part III as well as some pictures from this past weekend while my parents were visiting.

We drove to my Grandparents house in the Bay Area on October 24. On Saturday night the 25th we went to the Bridge School Benefit concert at Shoreline Amphitheatre. It was an awesome night and we hope to make this a tradition.

The musician line up was: Band of Horses, Cat Power, Death Cab for Cutie, Wilco, Sarah McLachlan, Norah Jones, Jack Johnson, and Neil Young. (all acoustic)

Here we are having so much fun.
The rest of the weekend we spent with my Grandparents and it was wonderfully relaxing.


1 comment:

Jill said...

what a great lineup.